Jack Sparrow Teaches Business

by Tony Chung on June 15, 2007

JackSparrow

Have you watched ‘Pirates of the Carribean’? I just watched it again recently. Remember Jack Sparrow? He said one thing that I dig much. The dialogue went something like this:

Captain of ship: “You’re just about the worst pirate I’ve ever heard of!”
Jack Sparrow:   ”Ah, but you have heard of me.”

This is a business lesson in disguise. Why? Think about it. Better yet, think about these situations:

• That one song you hate because it is overplayed and annoying.
  • Rosie o’ Donnell.
  • Sanjaya from American Idol fame.

Do you get it?

{ 6 comments… read them below or add one }

air jordan 2 May 31, 2010 at 2:24 am

It looks good,I have learn a recruit!
Recently,I found an excellent online store, the XX are completely various, good quality and cheap price,it’s worth buying! http://www.air-jordan-2.com/

air jordan 9 June 1, 2010 at 2:27 am

Well , the view of the passage is totally correct ,your details is really reasonable and you guy give us valuable informative post, I totally agree the standpoint of upstairs. I often surfing on this forum when I m free and I find there are so much good information we can learn in this forum! http://spoon8.net/

air jordan 17 June 2, 2010 at 10:40 pm

It looks good,I have learn a recruit!
Recently,I found an excellent online store, the
sall4.net
are completely various, good quality and cheap price,it’s worth buying!

Carmelo Anthony Shoes June 4, 2010 at 1:10 am

Here elaborates the matter not only extensively but also detailly .I support the
sits to know more relate things.They are nostalgic-pushead.com strongly recommended by friends.Personallyhings.They are strongly recommended by friends.Personally

chanel June 4, 2010 at 2:10 am

It looks good,I have learn a recruit!
Recently,I found an excellent online store, the http://www.chaneloutletstores.com are completely various, good quality and cheap price,it’s worth buying!
write's unique point.It is useful and benefit to your daily life.You can go those chanel chanel outlet chanel store cheap chanel discount chanel chanel on sale chanel for sale chanel leather Chanel bags chanel handbags chanel purses chanel wallets chanel Luggage chanel travel bags chanel shoes chanel boots chanel Accessories chanel belts chanel jewelry chanel scarves Chanel glasses chanel sunglasses chanel clothing chanel dress chanel bikini thefer.net Like-Acer tiny let-lands iamateacherithink
sits to know more relate things.They are strongly recommended by friends.Personally
I feel quite well.

chanel June 4, 2010 at 6:10 am

It looks good,I have learn a recruit!
I feel quite well.