Most People Care Most About Themselves

by Tony Chung on August 16, 2007

narcissist

Two examples of this observation:

• When you browse through photos, you want to find the ones that feature you.
  • When you read an article, if it doesn’t relate to you in any way = boring/useless.

Two things to take away from this:

1. Realizing this can enhance your breaking-the-ice skills when meeting new people i.e. it’s all about them. People like to be praised. To be complimented. To be talked about. To be loved.
  2. Don’t be such a narcissist. =) Spread the love!

Am I right or am I right? 😉

{ 8 comments… read them below or add one }

Lee August 17, 2007 at 10:04 am

Yeah! I Find that ALOT!

Esspecially with some people I've Met In Taiwan [Dun Worry NOt U! 😉 ]

I Dun Know About Me…. I Ussually Never Like Judging Myself Jus Like Other People Jugde Me…

But I Do Crave And Sample Word's And Idea's from Other people.. eventhough It Doesn't Really Make A “Educational” or “Co – inciding” point To My Lifestyle of My Character…

So Yeah… I might not Be A Narcissist [What HELL IS That?!]

And As For LOVE BACK =D

UR A NARCISSIST! haha^^ Jus JOking! Ur To Down To Earth!

Not A NARCISSIST!

The World Need's More People With Characteristics such As “TONE a.k.a Tony Chung

Peace ../, !

tonychung August 20, 2007 at 3:24 pm

It's proven the most successful marketing campaigns put the customer directly into the product or using the service. Go team!

air jordan 2 May 31, 2010 at 4:32 am

It looks good,I have learn a recruit!
Recently,I found an excellent online store, the XX are completely various, good quality and cheap price,it’s worth buying! http://www.air-jordan-2.com/

air jordan 9 June 1, 2010 at 2:29 am

Well , the view of the passage is totally correct ,your details is really reasonable and you guy give us valuable informative post, I totally agree the standpoint of upstairs. I often surfing on this forum when I m free and I find there are so much good information we can learn in this forum! http://spoon8.net/

air jordan 17 June 2, 2010 at 10:56 pm

It looks good,I have learn a recruit!
Recently,I found an excellent online store, the
sall4.net
are completely various, good quality and cheap price,it’s worth buying!

Carmelo Anthony Shoes June 4, 2010 at 1:13 am

Here elaborates the matter not only extensively but also detailly .I support the
sits to know more relate things.They are nostalgic-pushead.com strongly recommended by friends.Personallyhings.They are strongly recommended by friends.Personally

chanel June 4, 2010 at 2:16 am

It looks good,I have learn a recruit!
Recently,I found an excellent online store, the http://www.chaneloutletstores.com are completely various, good quality and cheap price,it’s worth buying!
write's unique point.It is useful and benefit to your daily life.You can go those chanel chanel outlet chanel store cheap chanel discount chanel chanel on sale chanel for sale chanel leather Chanel bags chanel handbags chanel purses chanel wallets chanel Luggage chanel travel bags chanel shoes chanel boots chanel Accessories chanel belts chanel jewelry chanel scarves Chanel glasses chanel sunglasses chanel clothing chanel dress chanel bikini thefer.net Like-Acer tiny let-lands iamateacherithink
sits to know more relate things.They are strongly recommended by friends.Personally
I feel quite well.

chanel June 4, 2010 at 6:16 am

It looks good,I have learn a recruit!
I feel quite well.